Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Ideation Software Solution
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: HSCG23-14-I-Ideation
Place of Performance Country: US
Commandant (CG-912), U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. This request for information is for planning purposes only and does not constitute an Invitation for Bid, Request for Proposals, Solicitation, or Request for Quote; or an indication that the Government will contract for the items in this
The purpose of this market research is to identify possible available sources able to provide a challenge-based ideation software solution that facilitates the solicitation of unlimited targeted challenges (i.e. problem statements) and receives ideas and feedback from public and/or private crowd-sourcing communities to the
Based on the market research conducted to date, IdeaScale is the only commercial off the shelf (COTS) product designed to collect, select, and assess challenge-based solutions by providing a weighted decision matrix that can include variable cost structures and organizational constraints.
Companies that believe they can provide a COTS innovation management software that meets the requirements of the SOW and utilizes a weighted decision matrix are requested to submit the following information:
1. Company name, address, phone number and point of contact.
2. Company's DUNS number
3. Company's socioeconomic status.
4. Length of time the company has been in business and how long the company has been involved with challenge-based ideation software. A brief response with a maximum of one (1) page is requested.
5. Demonstrate that you have a COTS software product that utilizes a weighted decision matrix. A brief response with a maximum of two (2) pages is requested.
6. Provide any questions or comments on the draft SOW (optional). A brief response with a maximum of four (4) pages is requested.
7. Provide any publically available price lists.
All information should be directed to Ms.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down