Researchers from Biotechnology Laboratory Detail Findings in Botany (Evaluation Of Rice Genotypes Under Salt Stress At The Seedling And Reproductive Stages Using Phenotypic And Molecular Markers)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The indentified salt tolerant genotypes can be potential germplam sources for future breeding program."
For more information on this research see: Evaluation Of Rice Genotypes Under Salt Stress At The Seedling And Reproductive Stages Using Phenotypic And Molecular Markers.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?