LONDON (AP) — Paul McCartney says he's feeling fab and ready to rock 'n' roll.
The 72-year-old former Beatle posted a brief YouTube video Tuesday night saying he's recovered from a virus that forced him to cancel shows in Japan and South Korea, and delay the opening of a U.S. tour.
He said the first U.S. show is set for July 5 in Albany, New York. The canceled U.S. dates have been rescheduled for September and October.
The singer seemed fit and in good spirits as he thanked fans for their concern about his health.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia