LONDON (AP) — Paul McCartney says he's feeling fab and ready to rock 'n' roll.
The 72-year-old former Beatle posted a brief YouTube video Tuesday night saying he's recovered from a virus that forced him to cancel shows in Japan and South Korea, and delay the opening of a U.S. tour.
He said the first U.S. show is set for July 5 in Albany, New York. The canceled U.S. dates have been rescheduled for September and October.
The singer seemed fit and in good spirits as he thanked fans for their concern about his health.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say