Whether working in marketing, operations, sales, accounting or product development, the ability to architect winning strategies involving technology is dependent on a working knowledge of digital plumbing. This allows leaders to literally blueprint how technology will be applied to raise top-line revenue and lower bottom-line costs.
Scott Klososky, former CEO of three successful technology startup companies and principal at FPOV, will lead the workshop titled "Understanding Digital Plumbing" in the
Klososky has been a guest speaker at workshops around the world and is known for his engaging and innovative presentations. He has published three books and works with senior executives of corporations, nonprofit organizations and universities to help them learn practical ways of using technology.
To register for the workshop, visit the
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140625 30FurigayJof-4778123 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists