Whether working in marketing, operations, sales, accounting or product development, the ability to architect winning strategies involving technology is dependent on a working knowledge of digital plumbing. This allows leaders to literally blueprint how technology will be applied to raise top-line revenue and lower bottom-line costs.
Scott Klososky, former CEO of three successful technology startup companies and principal at FPOV, will lead the workshop titled "Understanding Digital Plumbing" in the
Klososky has been a guest speaker at workshops around the world and is known for his engaging and innovative presentations. He has published three books and works with senior executives of corporations, nonprofit organizations and universities to help them learn practical ways of using technology.
To register for the workshop, visit the
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140625 30FurigayJof-4778123 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?