New Oligopeptides Study Results Reported from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Therefore, these findings provide a basis to rationalize, at the atomistic level, the effects of metal surfaces and nanoparticles on the structure and function of peptides and proteins, which is of paramount importance to engineer new systems for applications in bionanotechnology."
For more information on this research see: Interaction with a Gold Surface Reshapes the Free Energy Landscape of Alanine Dipeptide.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply