New Jersey Institute of
As a unique feature of this graduate level credential, students will be learning critical essentials from across several different academic fields. In a field as dynamic as digital marketing design, the consummate professional is one who can use a variety of approaches and who understands and can be understood by colleagues whose focus may be narrower. Its collaborative approach will grant students the flexibility to study the utilization and impact of media, particularly digital media, through the degree program's courses. Students will gain a competitive advantage by being trained to promote more effective practice of the social, cultural, and economic dynamics of digital media marketing. Because of this feature, the 12- credit graduate certificate will up-skill those interested in the aesthetic and societal aspects of technology, and prepare professionals with cutting edge knowledge for their careers in communication media, corporate and other public relations, visual arts, publishing, social media and public policy.
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing Essentials teaches you the following:
• Introduction to the use of the Internet and electronic commerce in the development of marketing strategy
• Development of Internet-based marketing
• Overview of social networks by introducing them to the unique terminology of social networks
• Discussion of positive and negative characteristics of social networks including visualizations and analyses of those characteristics
• Introduction to data analysis, probability and statistics from an information systems perspective, including many of the techniques that are most relevant to the profession of Data Scientist for business, data and web analytics, as well as current data sets
• Overview of rudiments of probability and random variables, estimation, special distribution and sampling, Markov processes, hypothesis testing, graphics and visualization Information on the online Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing Essentials:
• 12 credits – four classes
• One year to complete on average
• Study is fully online
• Financial Assistance is available for students who study part-time with 6 credits or more.
• This Graduate certificate is a stand-alone credential that can lead to a corresponding NJIT Master's degree in Professional and Technical Communication that also can be studied fully online.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014_GraduateCertificate/06_DigitalMarketing/prweb11966928.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go