New Atrial Fibrillation Findings from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Until larger trials or registries are conducted, it is important to follow established guidelines regarding anticoagulation."
For more information on this research see: Does Atrial Fibrillation Detected by Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices Have Clinical Relevance?
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia