YES manufactures a wide variety of processing equipment and will be highlighting their latest line of tools. The YES-Verta Series offers three specialized models covering a variety of processing needs:
• YES-VertaCure – Automated Thermal Cure Oven designed for proper curing of polyimide in
• YES-VertaCoat - Automated, silane vapor phase deposition system designed for precise surface modification to reduce stiction for MEMS devices or a thin copper diffusion barrier layer in an advanced semiconductor device.
• YES-VertaVac - Automated High Vacuum Oven designed to ensure moisture and hydrogen removal using high vacuum (10-5) and high temperature.
"We look forward to exhibiting at this year's SEMICON West show in
For more information regarding the YES-Verta Series or other tool lines, visit http://www.yieldengineering.com or contact them toll free in the
YES was founded in 1980, and is headquartered in
They manufacture high temperature vacuum cure ovens, silane vapor deposition systems, plasma etch and clean tools used for precise surface modification, surface cleaning, and thin film coating of semiconductor wafers, semiconductor and MEMS devices, biosensors and medical slides.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/semicon/west/prweb11964965.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia