NEW YORK (AP) — New York City police say a man has been treated for a non-life-threatening injury after walking into a McDonald's fast food restaurant with a kitchen knife still stuck in his back.
Officers responded to Jamaica, Queens, at about 10 a.m. Tuesday after receiving 911 calls from inside the restaurant.
The New York Post (http://bit.ly/1nANAs9 ) reports that the victim was stabbed in the vicinity after getting into an argument with a group of men.
Witnesses tell the Post that the man was chatting on his cellphone and appeared composed despite the knife in his back.
There have been no arrests.
The man was treated at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Photos show the man wearing a white T-shirt that is stained in blood.
Information from: New York Post, http://www.nypost.com
Original headline: Man, knife in back, walks into NYC McDonald's
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground