NEW YORK (AP) — New York City police say a man has been treated for a non-life-threatening injury after walking into a McDonald's fast food restaurant with a kitchen knife still stuck in his back.
Officers responded to Jamaica, Queens, at about 10 a.m. Tuesday after receiving 911 calls from inside the restaurant.
The New York Post (http://bit.ly/1nANAs9 ) reports that the victim was stabbed in the vicinity after getting into an argument with a group of men.
Witnesses tell the Post that the man was chatting on his cellphone and appeared composed despite the knife in his back.
There have been no arrests.
The man was treated at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Photos show the man wearing a white T-shirt that is stained in blood.
Information from: New York Post, http://www.nypost.com
Original headline: Man, knife in back, walks into NYC McDonald's
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened