The investments targeted by the EIB funding form part of
The R&D will be carried out at the company s technology centres in
By financing this R&D investment, the EIB will help to underpin the company s sustainable growth, safeguard and create skilled research jobs and indirectly improve the Spanish economy s competitiveness.
The investments financed by this operation meet the EIB and EU s priority objectives of fostering the knowledge economy (by boosting firms technological capacity) and promoting climate action.
Most Popular Stories
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share