"There is no other solution for this type of migration," explained Laplink's CEO,
Using Laplink's solution is easy. First, set up the new PC normally as it comes from the OEM or using a custom base image. Then, connect the old HDD to the new PC with the transfer cable, install and run PCmover Image & Drive Assistant, and just follow the wizard. After a few selections to accept defaults or to customize the migration, the rest is automatic – and fast! In less than 60 seconds, you can understand the complete process by viewing Laplink's video tutorial.
PCmover is the only software that can perform a migration like this regardless of the operating system on the old PC or the new PC. The old hard drive is left untouched, and nothing is overwritten on the new PC. Applications are even installed ready-to-use on the new PC, eliminating the chore of finding old CDs, downloads, serial numbers, and keys.
PCmover Image & Drive Assistant also comes with Laplink's 24/7 Free Transfer Assistance. Simply call a toll-free number, and gain instant access to a certified PC migration expert over the phone at no additional cost.
The software and cable bundle, an
For over 30 years, Laplink has been the leader in providing software used for PC migration, remote access, file transfer, and synchronization. The privately-held company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Laplink/PC-Migration-Kit/prweb11971725.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips