"This National-led Government has an unprecedented record of stamping out tax avoidance. Budgets 2010, 2012 and 2014 included around
"We are seeing some outstanding results from this investment."
"In 2013 compliance work for 'hidden economy' tax evasion gave a return of
"As for the proposal to 'embed' IRD auditors to catch multinational tax avoidance, once again this is redundant."
"Inland Revenue already has in place the Significant Enterprises Initiative targeted at multinational companies and other organisations with an annual turnover in excess of
"For the 60 top tax paying corporates, an IRD compliance manager is assigned to sort out tax issues in real time. This lets IRD examine a wider range of multinationals more closely and as a result, multinationals receive far more tailored information requests and audit inquiries."
"If Labour thinks their policy will make
"I suppose we can be thankful that Labour has at least flip-flopped on banning
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare