In I quarter of 2014, the capital of non-bank credit institutions in
Chairman of the
The Equity capital of non-banking financial institutions has been raised by 846.7 million soms (11.34 percent) as compared with 2013.
The total assets of non-banking financial institutions amounted to 24,391 billion soms. Loan portfolio totaled19.99 billion soms.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays