In I quarter of 2014, the capital of non-bank credit institutions in
Chairman of the
The Equity capital of non-banking financial institutions has been raised by 846.7 million soms (11.34 percent) as compared with 2013.
The total assets of non-banking financial institutions amounted to 24,391 billion soms. Loan portfolio totaled19.99 billion soms.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries