The tungsten and copper exploration and development company said it placed a total of 22.8 million shares in the placing with institutional investors, at
Besides using the proceeds to continue the development of its tungsten and molybdenum assets, Kemin also said it will use the funds for general working capital purposes.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks