JCR-VIS reaffirms Insurer Financial Strength rating of
Following is the text of press release issued by
CICL is part of the
CICL incurred an underwriting loss of
Apart from the health segment, reinsurance coverage for other business segments has been obtained from reputed reinsurance companies. Per exposure claim retained on net account is on the lower side, providing resilience to the company's underwriting capacity.
The proportion of health business is increasing, which is retained on net account and where claims ratio generally tends to be on the higher side. The impact of changing business mix on underwriting results will continue to be tracked by JCR-VIS.
The company's investment portfolio comprises one-third exposure in equities while the remaining is deployed in cash/income funds and debt instruments. In recent years, the portfolio has generated steady stream of income and supported the bottom line of the company.
For more information, contact:
Tel: at 021-35311861-70
Fax: +9221 35311872-3
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World