JCR-VIS reaffirms Insurer Financial Strength rating of
Following is the text of press release issued by
CICL is part of the
CICL incurred an underwriting loss of
Apart from the health segment, reinsurance coverage for other business segments has been obtained from reputed reinsurance companies. Per exposure claim retained on net account is on the lower side, providing resilience to the company's underwriting capacity.
The proportion of health business is increasing, which is retained on net account and where claims ratio generally tends to be on the higher side. The impact of changing business mix on underwriting results will continue to be tracked by JCR-VIS.
The company's investment portfolio comprises one-third exposure in equities while the remaining is deployed in cash/income funds and debt instruments. In recent years, the portfolio has generated steady stream of income and supported the bottom line of the company.
For more information, contact:
Tel: at 021-35311861-70
Fax: +9221 35311872-3
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth