An InnovoCommerce customer, headquartered in
Most of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies maintain heavy investments in Documentum-based infrastructure for regulated content management. Many of the pharmaceutical industry’s leading companies seek to leverage flexible collaborative solutions for externally focused clinical and investigator portals while maintaining and leveraging existing investments in Documentum including the FirstDoc application. The InnovoCommerce FirstDoc integration establishes the foundation for an integrated clinical solution combining the eTMF with the clinical and investigator portal and eISF to facilitate end to end content lifecycle management in the clinical trials process.
For more information about solutions from InnovoCommerce, visit www.innovocommerce.com.
InnovoCommerce is the world’s leading company dedicated to secure, cloud-based eClinical collaboration solutions. The eClinical collaboration suite includes the market’s leading clinical and investigator portal product, study management and safety distribution systems. InnovoCommerce helps companies manage and control their clinical information value chain from site qualification through study close-out. All InnovoCommerce solutions can be installed on premise or utilized via a flexible, secure and
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders