MINNEAPOLIS - A police video shows Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett becoming belligerent and struggling with an officer at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
The video shows him in a holding cell May 21 after he appeared intoxicated at an airport restaurant.
In the video, Jarrett becomes abusive with medics and a police officer intervenes, pushing him up against a wall then forcing him onto his knees with his face pressed against a bench. The officer orders Jarrett to quit resisting and cuffs his hands behind his back.
Jarrett is charged with interfering with a peace officer.
The police report says Jarrett had just been released from a treatment facility. A prescription drug was found in his pocket.
Jarrett's attorney and a Fox News spokeswoman did not return messages seeking comment Wednesday morning.
Original headline: Police video shows Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett struggling with airport officers
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland