The husband of former America's Next Top Model contestant Katie Cleary has died of an apparent suicide.
Businessman Andrew Stern, 40, shot himself in the head on Sunday while at a San Fernando Valley, Calif., gun range. Stern suffered from depression, according to TMZ.com, and he had been going through marital and financial problems.
A source told the website that Katie explained to police that she and Andrew were in the process of divorcing, and just last month Katie was photographed getting close with Leonardo DiCaprio at a party in Cannes, France, during the Cannes Film Festival.
Katie was later spotted with "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, although a representative for the former "Deal or No Deal" model told TMZ that the photos were a "non-issue" in their split.
Stern, who appeared on an episode of "Millionaire Matchmaker" prior to meeting his wife, filed for divorce in April and the couple reportedly split eight months ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings