The husband of former America's Next Top Model contestant Katie Cleary has died of an apparent suicide.
Businessman Andrew Stern, 40, shot himself in the head on Sunday while at a San Fernando Valley, Calif., gun range. Stern suffered from depression, according to TMZ.com, and he had been going through marital and financial problems.
A source told the website that Katie explained to police that she and Andrew were in the process of divorcing, and just last month Katie was photographed getting close with Leonardo DiCaprio at a party in Cannes, France, during the Cannes Film Festival.
Katie was later spotted with "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, although a representative for the former "Deal or No Deal" model told TMZ that the photos were a "non-issue" in their split.
Stern, who appeared on an episode of "Millionaire Matchmaker" prior to meeting his wife, filed for divorce in April and the couple reportedly split eight months ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free