Flux7, an IT consultancy focused on delivering cloud migration, application development and process optimization solutions using DevOps-based approaches, today announced the availability of a 60-point DevOps Assessment designed to assist software-driven enterprises to evaluate their current infrastructure and identify key points for improvement. After participating in a low-impact evaluation process of six key areas, including performance, costs, robustness and disaster recovery, security, developer workflows and production monitoring, organizations receive a concise report clearly identifying areas for improvement.
"Our independent assessment helps IT teams to both identify and justify DevOps optimization projects," said Mr. Aater Suleman, CEO of Flux7 and faculty member of The
A key aim of the assessment is to help businesses identify ways developers can become more productive and continue to create code using their native machines with all their tools and environments. As a result of this improvement, requests to operations to stand up new environments are eliminated.
The DevOps 60-Point Assessment can be purchased per service, starting at
For more information about Flux7, visit us at http://flux7.com. To learn more now, email us at info(at)flux7(dot)com or call us at +1.512.763.0077. To get the latest news and trends, go to flux7.com/blogs/; like us at https://www.facebook.com/Flux7Labs; follow us at https://twitter.com/Flux7Labs; and connect with us at http://www.linkedin.com/company/flux7-labs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11970516.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad