The rating action is in connection with: (i) the substitution of the irrevocable direct-pay letter of credit (LOC) previously provided by Bank of Nova Scotia (rated 'AA-/F1+', Stable Outlook) with a substitute LOC to be issued by Royal Bank of Canada (rated 'AA/F1+', Stable Outlook); and (ii) the mandatory tender of the bonds, which will occur on
KEY RATING DRIVERS:
The rating will be based on the support provided by the substitute LOC issued by Royal Bank of Canada.
Pursuant to the substitute LOC, the bank is obligated to make regularly scheduled payments of principal of and interest on the bonds in addition to payments due upon maturity, acceleration and redemption, as well as purchase price for tendered bonds. The rating will expire upon the earliest of: (a)
The rating is exclusively tied to the short and long-term rating that Fitch maintains on the bank providing the substitute LOC and will reflect all changes to that rating.
Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
--'U.S. Municipal Structured Finance Criteria',
--'Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds and Commercial Paper',
U.S. Municipal Structured Finance Criteria
Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds and Commercial Paper
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth