Fitch will shortly release the findings from its detailed review in the report 'Peer Review of U.S. Ports'. The report highlights relevant material risk factors factored into the ports' ratings including financial metrics. It also details the key rating driver attribute assessments outlined in the agency's criteria (available at www.fitchratings.com).
In its review, Fitch confirmed or changed, as appropriate, the related attribute assessments (Stronger, Midrange or Weaker) for the ports. Information supporting the assessments is included in the individual rating action commentaries released for each port; Fitch performs periodic surveillance reviews or event driven credit reviews during the course of each year. The attribute assessments for each port, along with key quantitative metrics, will be identified in Fitch's peer report.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Rating Criteria for Infrastructure and Project Finance' (
--'Rating Criteria for Ports' (
Rating Criteria for Ports
Rating Criteria for Infrastructure and Project Finance
Emma Griffith, +1 212-908-9124
Seth Lehman, +1 212-908-0755
Zane Latham, +1 415-732-5612
Charles Askew, +1 212-908-0644
Scott Zuchorski, +1 212-908-1659
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel