KEY RATING DRIVERS
Since the last rating action, the CDO has continued to effectively liquidate and, as of the
Since the last rating action, total pay down has been approximately
The classes are subject to downgrade should further losses be realized.
Fitch affirms the following ratings:
Classes A-1 through D and S have paid in full.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Surveillance Criteria for U.S. CREL CDOs and CMBS Large Loan Floating-Rate Transactions' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Surveillance Criteria for U.S. CREL CDOs and CMBS Large Loan Floating-Rate Transactions
Primary Surveillance Analyst
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006