Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The development of selective PET radiotracers targeting these proteins is critical for early and accurate diagnosis and for the successful development of disease-modifying therapies. Selective PET radiotracers for amyloid-p are already available, and potential tau tracers are emerging as new-generation biomarkers."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "An overview of the tau-PET radiotracer development scenario, focusing on tracers that are presently being examined in humans, is presented."
For more information on this research see: Molecular Imaging Insights into Neurodegeneration: Focus on Tau PET Radiotracers.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted