Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The development of selective PET radiotracers targeting these proteins is critical for early and accurate diagnosis and for the successful development of disease-modifying therapies. Selective PET radiotracers for amyloid-p are already available, and potential tau tracers are emerging as new-generation biomarkers."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "An overview of the tau-PET radiotracer development scenario, focusing on tracers that are presently being examined in humans, is presented."
For more information on this research see: Molecular Imaging Insights into Neurodegeneration: Focus on Tau PET Radiotracers.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American