Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The development of selective PET radiotracers targeting these proteins is critical for early and accurate diagnosis and for the successful development of disease-modifying therapies. Selective PET radiotracers for amyloid-p are already available, and potential tau tracers are emerging as new-generation biomarkers."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "An overview of the tau-PET radiotracer development scenario, focusing on tracers that are presently being examined in humans, is presented."
For more information on this research see: Molecular Imaging Insights into Neurodegeneration: Focus on Tau PET Radiotracers.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say