Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The development of selective PET radiotracers targeting these proteins is critical for early and accurate diagnosis and for the successful development of disease-modifying therapies. Selective PET radiotracers for amyloid-p are already available, and potential tau tracers are emerging as new-generation biomarkers."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "An overview of the tau-PET radiotracer development scenario, focusing on tracers that are presently being examined in humans, is presented."
For more information on this research see: Molecular Imaging Insights into Neurodegeneration: Focus on Tau PET Radiotracers.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women