Common Crop Insurance Regulations; Forage Seed Crop Provisions; Correction
A Rule by the
Entry Type: Rule
Action: Final rule; correcting amendment.
Document Citation: 79 FR 35681
Page: 35681 (1 page)
CFR: 7 CFR 457
Agency/Docket Number: Docket No. FCIC-13-0001
Document Number: 2014-14625
Shorter URL: https://federalregister.gov/a/2014-14625
Final Rule; Correcting Amendment.
This document contains a correction to the final regulation that was published
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The final regulation that is the subject of this correction added new Forage Seed Insurance Provisions that published on
Need for Correction
As published, the final regulation contained clerical errors that may prove to be misleading and need to be clarified. In section 3(a), the word "ensure" was printed after the phrase "You may elect only one percentage of base price and one coverage level for each forage seed crop you elect to" rather than the word "insure". In section 6(a)(1), a comma was inadvertently printed at the end of the paragraph. In section 8(a)(2) a comma was omitted between the phrase "For spring planted seed-to-seed year stands of forage seed crops" and the word "coverage."
[*Federal RegisterVJ 2014-06-24]
For more information about
TNS 22VistaJ-140624 gv-1166226
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records