Back in April, the company said that it was exploring a number of gearing options, including the possibility of an issue of convertible unsecured loan stock, ahead of the
The investment trust said Wednesday it will issue up to
From that date, holders also will be able to convert the loan stock in ordinary shares at a premium of 15% of net asset value per share.
As part of the open offer, existing shareholders will be able to subscribe to 0.78 loan stock unit for each share held.
Shares in the trust were down 0.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy