The euro hit 0.8031 against pound for the first time since
The euro that ended yesterday's deals at 1.3605 against the greenback rose to 1.3618.
The euro recovered to 138.81 against the yen, from an early low of 138.55.
On the upside, the euro is likely to find resistance around 1.37 against the greenback, 139.6 against the yen and 0.81 against the pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields