The tablet formulation of oral CR845 was formulated utilizing Enteris' proprietary oral delivery technology under a Manufacturing and Clinical Supply Agreement. The agreement with
As reported in the prior Phase 1 study, oral CR845 demonstrated a mean oral bioavailability of 16% across all groups under fasting conditions, with peak and total exposures proportional to each dose. Peripheral kappa opioid receptor activation was seen at all doses tested as measured by a standard biomarker. Additionally, orally administered CR845 appeared to be safe and generally well tolerated across all doses tested.
Keywords for this news article include: Peptides, Proteins, Proteomics, Technology, Chronic Pain,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists