tve* and the EBRD are launching tvebiomovies 2014, a competition for short films about the environment, today. The EBRD is sponsoring the category of renewables. Under this category participants are invited to use creative and innovative ways of telling the story of the renewable sources of energy and their place in the world. Funding new sources of energy is an important part of the EBRD's mission, and renewables play a major role.
The competition process is straightforward: choose one of three categories and one of four languages (French, Russian, English or Spanish), then pitch your idea and submit it to www.tve.org/biomovies. Nine shortlisted finalists in each category will receive a
In order to qualify under the EBRD category, films should address the question "What does renewable energy mean to you and how can it help the world?"
Renewable energy is one of the fastest-growing segments of the EBRD's power and energy portfolio and the Bank is investing in wind, water, sun and other kinds of power generation. The EBRD's category is open to all citizens of our member countries.
The two remaining categories are the WWF-
Visit www.tve.org/biomovies to find out more and submit an entry. The competition closes on
TNS 30FurigayJane-140625-4777858 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?