Other new features add to productivity and ease-of-use
Docassist, the leading
There, the documents can go directly into powerful rules-based workflows. Once they are processed, it is easy to find documents by searching for them based on the indexing attributes or by keyword searches.
Docassist also announces its new integration with Microsoft Office, including Office 365. Working in Office, users can file a document in Docassist, assigning the proper attributes to it on their desktops.
Other new features make Docassist more powerful and easier to use than ever before:
· The workflow wizard makes it quick and easy to create powerful rules-based workflows.
· Improved zonal OCR reads selected fields of multi-page documents, including those with handwritten information, and then automatically enters data from key field directly into Docassist.
· Faster bulk scanning allows users to insert barcoded pages to separate one document from another.
· Broader Intacct integration adds general ledger and purchase order integration to the existing AP Bill integration.
· New integrations enhance the productivity of NetSuite, NetSuite's
· Forms-based document management allows users to design a custom form or use of a standard form to initiate a Docassist workflow.
· Customers can decide to send links to people who are not Docassist users, giving them read-only access to specific documents.
Docassist makes cloud document management and workflow automation simple. Providing enterprise-level document management capabilities to companies of all sizes, Docassist allows its customers to easily automate paper-intensive processes, work seamlessly from virtually any device, and integrate information across any application including Accounting, ERP, CRM, and HRM systems. Its advanced security keeps information safe and its simple user interface ensure ease of use. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in
Docassist and the Docassist logo are trademarks of
CONTACT: Press Contact
Tami LacosteTLacoste@docassistpro.com (754) 201-4109