Irish (Gaelic) speakers and learners of all ages are polishing their dancing shoes, practicing their songs and memorizing stories and poetry in anticipation of the 4th annual outdoor Irish language and cultural festival.
The friendly competitions during "Oireachtas Gaeilge Cheanada" are held at the only officially recognized "Gaeltacht" (Irish-speaking community) outside of
Food vendors and craft village on-site.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World