Irish (Gaelic) speakers and learners of all ages are polishing their dancing shoes, practicing their songs and memorizing stories and poetry in anticipation of the 4th annual outdoor Irish language and cultural festival.
The friendly competitions during "Oireachtas Gaeilge Cheanada" are held at the only officially recognized "Gaeltacht" (Irish-speaking community) outside of
Food vendors and craft village on-site.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings