Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Information Technology Specialist- Full Time PSC
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: MCC-14-RFP-0087
Place of Performance (address): MCC875 15th St
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20005
Place of Performance Country: US
This position is located in the
* Business Relationship Management: Work with the business to ensure the right services at the right price are in place to satisfy business needs and establish SLAs as appropriate. The primary goal of BRM is to build a partnership between IT and the business clients to ensure that the organization leverages IT technologies for business advantage.
* Training: Coordinate and/or provide standard and customized technology training services for enterprise applications, products and services through a variety of delivery channels.
* Customer Service Management: Provides account, incident and problem management to business clients through a variety of channels including traditional, self-service and virtual help desk capabilities.
* End User Device Service Management: Provide end-user assistance and support of all end user devices (and peripherals) including selection, deployment, support and maintenance. Includes configuration management for end user (desktop and mobile) devices.
* IT Asset Management: Provide complete IT asset lifecycle management from acquisition, to deployment and tracking, to disposal.
The primary goals of this IT Specialist (Customer Support) within the ESS Branch is to provide customer service management for enterprise content and data/document management, also referred to as knowledge management, and to provide customized technology training services for enterprise applications, products, and services through a variety of delivery channels. The position is responsible for business relationship management.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8