Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: 70 -- FARADAY V9.20
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N66001-14-T-7500
Contact: Point of contact -
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) intends to award a firm fixed price purchase order on a sole source basis to INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SOFTWARE.The requirement is for the purchase of:
Item 0001 FARADAY V9.20 Qty: 1 Each
This notice of intent is not a request for quote. A determination by the government not to compete based upon responses to this notice is solely at the discretion of the government. Questions by phone or fax will not be considered.
Acquisition of Commercial Items under FAR Part 12 and Simplified Acquisitions Procedures under FAR Part 13 apply. The applicable NAICS Code is 511210 and the size standard is
The point of contact for this announcement is
To respond to this announcement, you must be registered to the SPAWAR e- Commerce website at https://e-commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil and upload your inquiry under SSC Pacific/Simplified Acquisitions/N66001-14-T-7500.
All responding vendors must be registered to the System for Award Management (SAM) website prior to award of contract. Information can be found at https://www.sam.gov.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports