US Secretary of State
The US crude inventories rose by 4 million barrels to 382.6 million barrels in the week to
The loonie fell to a 5-day low of 1.4638 against the euro, compared to 1.4615 hit late
German consumer confidence is set to improve in July, survey data from market research group GfK showed today.
The forward-looking consumer sentiment index rose to 8.9 in July from a revised 8.6 points in June, as economic expectations rose to a three-year high.
The loonie dropped to a 2-day low of 1.0751 against the greenback, after having touched a 5-1/2-month high of 1.0743 on Tuesday. If the loonie continues its decline, 1.08 is seen as next possible support level.
The loonie that ended Tuesday's trading at 94.85 against the yen slipped to a 5-day low of 94.74. The next possible downside target for the loonie-yen pair is seen around the 94.00 level.
Looking ahead, US final GDP data for the first quarter, durable goods orders data for May and
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records