In response to the significant changes to the account statements issued by banks, broker-dealers and asset management firms as part of the rollout of the Client Relationship Model (CRM2), Broadridge and
The financial services industry is seeing increased regulation and compliance reporting requirements, and the significant changes detailed in CRM2 are evidence of this shift. Broadridge s Smart Statements provides a solution to help firms not only meet the regulatory requirements but to make a meaningful and positive change in how they communicate with investors. Broadridge has been working very closely with the regulators and our clients to ensure that our solution positions them for success in this time of increasing client demands and considerable regulatory change, said
At the centre of Broadridge s Smart Statement solution is the Communication Manager console, a web-based message management tool that facilitates the entire process of managing the marketing messages on statements. Firms can select multiple messages (regulatory or marketing-focused), such as image-based messages, and include them in different message zones on a statement.
Firms can further enhance the effectiveness of campaigns, build brand loyalty and increase response rates by using the Communication Manager to perform sophisticated segmented messaging by selecting multiple ads, each targeted to a different demographic segment. Statement approval processes are also significantly streamlined as firms can review draft statements at the click of a button, right from their desktop, using Communication Manager s intuitive web-based interface.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World