Cagamas Berhad (Cagamas), the
"The order book received a commendable bid to cover ratio of 2.62 times and was competitively priced at five basis points over the three month KLIBOR. The strong demand evidenced investors' acceptance to the Company's initiative to issue low duration instruments such as the Variable Rate IMTN during challenging market conditions", said Mr.
"The issuance which carries a floating rate, will increase the Company's existing Islamic and Conventional floating rate debts issue size to
The Variable Rate IMTN, which will be redeemed at their full nominal value on maturity, are unsecured obligations of the Company, ranking pari passu among themselves and with all other existing unsecured obligations of the Company. They will be listed and tradable under the Scripless Securities Trading System.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland