Individuals seeking to contribute may do so at: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/emerging-lung-cancer-vaccine-targets-tumor-blood-vessels-introducing-vallovax ValloVax™ combats cancer by training the immune system to selectively target the blood vessels of the tumor, or the tumor endothelium, preventing the sustainable growth and proliferation of neoplastic cells.
Batu's strategy is focused on preparing ValloVax™ to enter Phase I clinical trials. Batu Biologics is targeting lung cancer as the first treatment indication for ValloVax™ with expanded indications to follow.
"Batu Biologics is extremely excited to leverage crowdfunding platforms that make contributions to scientific progress easily accessible and understandable to the community," commented
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology, Oncology, Immunotherapy, Batu Biologics, Cancer Vaccines, Immunomodulation,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause