The central bank has announced an increase in the limit for manufacturers and exporters to borrow from the
The amount can be borrowed by Members of
The EDF has emerged as an important instrument among the textile and garment makers due to its lower interest rate compared to rates charged by private banks.
At present, the textile and garment makers receive EDF loans at 2.5 percent interest rate.
Textile makers will be able to borrow money from the EDF for import of only cotton, and not capital machinery.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana