According to OJSC Az?r-
The Bank said, The interest rate on these loans starts from 15%, period from 36 months, and the size of the loan is up to AZN 50,000. Such lending will be carried out on a regular basis.
The Bank is ready to give a business loan at reasonable rates in the amount of up to AZN 1 million and refinance loans of entrepreneurs at low rates.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers