The serial number for this application is 86167300.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009. The applicant indicates that "Color is not claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of the letters 'GM' in a square with a line underneath the letters."
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Motor vehicle diagnostic computer and parts thereof including memory cards; plug in electronic device for vehicle diagnostic testing; electronic data recorders for use with motor vehicle computer systems; computers, computer monitors, printers, modems, computer programs for reading, diagnosing and analyzing vehicle parts and vehicle system operations; vehicle based electronic modules for transmitting diagnostic information and vehicle operational status; electronic device to read engine emissions; software for motor vehicle diagnostic apparatus.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs