AFS, an electronic payments and consumer finance outsourcing service provider, was assisted in the initiative by SISA Information Security, a leading information risk management provider in the region.
"PCI DSS v3.0 Compliance is the only standard dedicated to security of card holder data and rated as one of the most stringent security standards," SISA chief executive Dharshan Shanthamurthy said.
"We appreciate the commitment and dedication of AFS to secure their customer data and going through the stringent audit process of SISA Information Security," he added.
AFS is a subsidiary of the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego