AFS, an electronic payments and consumer finance outsourcing service provider, was assisted in the initiative by SISA Information Security, a leading information risk management provider in the region.
"PCI DSS v3.0 Compliance is the only standard dedicated to security of card holder data and rated as one of the most stringent security standards," SISA chief executive Dharshan Shanthamurthy said.
"We appreciate the commitment and dedication of AFS to secure their customer data and going through the stringent audit process of SISA Information Security," he added.
AFS is a subsidiary of the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips