The pharmaceutical company said it plans to use the proceeds to further develop Thetanix, its first programme targeting Paediatric Crohn's Disease, and Rosburix, targeting Paediatric Ulcerative Colitis.
The company said it also will use the funds to develop other new candidates discovered via the Micro Rx platform, and to develop and acquire other microbiome-related projects.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.