SALT LAKE CITY--Young Living Essential Oils marked the creation of more than 1,000 jobs since opening its doors some 20 years ago, and plans to keep adding positions worldwide, the company announced.
The company is headquartered in Lehi, Utah, and has 12 international offices.
Travis Ogden, Young Living's chief operating officer, characterized the company's growth as "amazing."
Young Living's diverse employee talent -- from the scientists working in research laboratories to the farmers on seven botanical farms around the world -- is vital to the company's standards, according to a news release.
The company employs some 1,025 workers and offers more than 530,000 active members around the world the opportunity to build a Young Living business through its direct-sales system, according to the release.
"It may help pay the mortgage payment this month or provide piano lessons for their kids," said Jared Turner, chief sales and marketing officer.
"Whatever the reason, I have witnessed the Young Living business opportunity make a significant impact in the lives of those who embrace it," he said, "not to mention, they have a lot of fun doing it!"
Young Living makes essential oils and oil blends, oil-infused nutritional supplements, bath and body products, and skin-care products.
Young Living Essential Oils contributed.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season