The yen extended fall to a 5-month low of 95.12 against the Canadian dollar, from an early high of 94.88. The yen closed yesterday's deals at 94.92 against the loonie.
Against the Swiss franc, the yen slipped to a 4-day low of 114.04 from an early high of 113.76.The pair was quoted at 113.93 at yesterday's close.
The yen edged down to 138.79 against the euro, 173.28 against the pound and 102.00 against the US dollar, from early highs of 138.44, 173.64 and 101.80 respectively . At yesterday's close, the yen was trading at 138.63 against the euro, 173.50 against the pound and 101.91 against the greenback.
If the yen extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 114.50 against the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia