Congrats to Finalist 1-
The objective of the contest was to recommend a good place/zip code to buy property based on the data at hand and was aimed at helping students strengthen their skills in data exploration, analysis and visualization. The students were initially asked to share an approach note for a sample data set. Based on this, fourteen students were invited to proceed further and submit within a ten day timeframe, a more detailed analysis of the real estate data shared with them.
The submissions were then evaluated by Jigsaw mentors and Mortgage Dex and the winners were chosen based on the depth of analysis, tools used, domain knowledge and presentation.
On receiving the submissions, Nikilesh Rao of Mortgage Dex had this to say, "This is great stuff & we see that a lot of work has been put in by students. They have approached the problem methodically and used some amazing visualizations to explain their data stories."
"Collaborating with Mortgage Dex for this competition has been a rewarding experience. It was a great opportunity for our students to sharpen their data analysis skills and we thank Mortgage Dex and all the participants and commend them for their excellent effort," says
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Jigsaw-Academy/Data-Science-Analytics/prweb11965781.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight