US HIGH street chemists
The US company has an option in 2016 to buy the rest of Boots, and might then consider a corporate inversion, in which an American company claims residence in a foreign country to reduce its tax bill.
A number of other companies, particularly in the pharmaceutical industry, have weighed up that step this year.
Wasson noted that Boots' beauty products would soon begin rolling out across the US, adding that they were already in a couple of markets, including 125
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low