Wind River, a world leader in delivering software for intelligent connected systems, today announced it has been named one of the best places to work by the
"To be recognized as one of the best places to work in a region of so many esteemed companies is a tremendous honor, and we place a high value on ensuring that Wind River is a place where employees can excel personally and professionally," said
Wind River has a unique advantage within the industry with its market-leading operating system portfolio, which comprises run-time software including VxWorks, Wind River Linux, and Android technologies; industry-specific software solutions for the Internet of Things and Network Functions Virtualization; simulation technology, development tools, and middleware; and global professional services and support.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures