Velocity declared that it has introduced VoIP s new cloud-based, white label reseller program, to allow customers to start a VoIP phone company without having to make any big investment or obligations.
Every component needed to start and run a VoIP business is provided with Velocity VoIP's new virtual PBX reseller program.
Silverman added, With the Velocity virtual program, resellers now have access to thousands of new phone numbers in the US and
Velocity offers their proprietary software VoIP Portal which allows resellers to manage their own services. VoIP Portal is Velocity's's cloud-based Class 4 and Class 5 carrier-grade platform, linking Velocity's cutting-edge white label VolP solutions with world-class Switching and Billing capabilities from PortaOne.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf