Velocity declared that it has introduced VoIP s new cloud-based, white label reseller program, to allow customers to start a VoIP phone company without having to make any big investment or obligations.
Every component needed to start and run a VoIP business is provided with Velocity VoIP's new virtual PBX reseller program.
Silverman added, With the Velocity virtual program, resellers now have access to thousands of new phone numbers in the US and
Velocity offers their proprietary software VoIP Portal which allows resellers to manage their own services. VoIP Portal is Velocity's's cloud-based Class 4 and Class 5 carrier-grade platform, linking Velocity's cutting-edge white label VolP solutions with world-class Switching and Billing capabilities from PortaOne.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel