AIS s Open, PC-Based HMI Platforms Pave the Way for Improved Network Communications Flexibility & Connectivity for Automation Users
AIS s new open HMI Touch Panel PC offering has expanded its industrial network capabilities and protocols delivering high performance real-time Industrial Ethernet including: EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus, and PROFINET connectivity. For Fieldbus network communications AIS s new product designs also offer: CANopen, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS, supporting traditional Fieldbus as well as all established Real-Time-Ethernet systems.
AIS s Open, Industrial Touch Panel Designs Are Equipped to Meet the Insatiable Demand for Faster & More Robust Data Transfer, Communication and Network Integration
While three quarters of all the connected nodes in the industrial world are still traditional networks, utilizing protocols such as DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, Modbus, and others, Industrial Ethernet is gaining ground fast. According to industry research, Ethernet nodes in process industries are set to almost double from 2011 to 2016. With this growth forecast in mind, industrial Ethernet will account for almost half of networked nodes connected in process industries in 2016. The study also confirms that ProfiNet and Ethernet/IP have a leading position, both having a market share of 30% of the globally established Industrial Ethernet solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention