Acquisition by Genstar will include
Salewski added, We are pleased that they chose to partner with us and we look forward to working with them to capture additional customers, accelerate product innovation, and expand the geographic reach of the company.
Founder and CEO of
We are uniquely positioned to grow our client base and benefit from the long-term growth in retirement saving and planning driven by aging demographic trends worldwide. With Genstar s help and expertise we will better capitalise on opportunities within our existing base of large enterprise clients, expand the product portfolio into adjacent sectors, and increase market share in underpenetrated international geographies.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply