More than 70 percent of government agencies use BMC Remedy, the market leading ITSM solution, today primarily through on-premise systems. Soon, these agencies will be able to reduce cost and complexity by safely and securely running BMC Remedy OnDemand on AWS.
This offering supports the U.S. government s Cloud First Policy by offering smarter IT solutions that enable agencies to securely access digital information anytime, anywhere, on any device in cost-effective ways. As agencies shift to the cloud to support mission critical services, ITSM is an area where they can quickly realize value through agility and reduced costs.
It has been a pleasure collaborating with AWS and the
BMC Remedy OnDemand on AWS brings agility to public sector users through its ease of deployment and ability to quickly add new services and capabilities such as BMC MyIT, the next-generation self-service app, and BMC AppZone, a universal app store.
As a FedRAMP Compliant Cloud Service Provider, AWS provides a highly-secure platform for our customers and helps pave the way for government agencies to adopt cloud services, said
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree